Share | 

[English] Vierkanttretlager in some words

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sisol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: [English] Vierkanttretlager in some words   Thu 8 Jul - 19:34

Vierkanttretlager is a Indie Rock band, composed by 4 young boys, with their origins from Husum, North Germany. All the members have debuted in different music formations before they get together in november 2007.

Members :
Max Leßmann - Singer
Christian Topf - Guitar
Momme Friedrichsen - Bass & Accordion
Leif Boe - Drums

They're giving their best when they're on stage. The singer, Max, is totally living the songs. And it's like this that a show must be. I always watch the way the musicians are playing and I was admirative when I saw Leif, the drummer. He's really talented and when he starts playing, he really does it right. Momme, the bassist is a forecastle who's playing also accordion. By the way, the song " Foto album " (with accordion) is my favorite. Unfortunately , we can't find it on their Myspace or their EP, so you have to trust me. And Christian, the guitarist is excellent, he has so many energy (sometimes he's really close to the border of the stage) and he's in his own world while he's playing. I saw them many times on stage and I'm not even getting bored. That's a band to discover and to love.

Their name, almost impossible to pronounce, doesn't have an exact signification. They're think that the name sounds pretty good, even if a lot of people don't think the same away. Because of their age, they're still in high school and planning to go to university too. The music for the moment is like a hobby. They're conscious that they can't make their life from the music, for the moment. Their intention is not to get famous even if it will be great to play in front of a public. But since some time, they're thinking for the possibility to make their life from the music and the last months are confirming this with the release of their second EP by a label and with the participation on the Immergut Festival, near Berlin.
© Traduction by Mmmira.

[English] Vierkanttretlager in some words
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1